Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 2 of July

what a crazy week it has been... I have not done much around the studio until yesterday.  I have combined two quilting walls to make it into a HUGE wall that pretty much encompasses the entire wall. I am happy about how the room came out.  In addition to that i got a dress or an armoir that is now holding all my fabric.  I have finally completed the top portion of the mystery train quilt.  It tho, will have to wait till later on this month to finish the back and batting.

 I am currently working on a double Irish chain pattern is by Eleanor Burns. In this video aka DVD about the Double Irish chain quilting or even the single Irish chain quilting 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emqsWDDlsNo  I find it rather inspirational as well as one of the easiest patterns to every follow.  If life was not to demanding this can be one of my quilt in a day.  lol With that i am off to quilt some more. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment